rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Best Gray Hair Treatment for Men

Best Gray Hair Treatment for Men

Quote: (08-12-2013 08:40 PM)Sugar Wrote:  

So I have been clippering my head for the last few months to about a #2 to #4 clip to hide my gray hairs.

I have a good-shaped head for this cut, and no sign of a receding hairline, so people don't assume I'm doing it because of hair issues.

But I'm getting a little tired of it, and thinking of growing out my hair.

I tried using Just for Men, and it consistently makes my hair fall out. Not a lot, but enough that I am not putting that chemicals on my head.

Any suggestion of a good gray hair solution that you guys have used?

This is my solution.

Grow it long. Like a fucking hippy. Wear it loud, wear it proud. And if they don't like it, fuck them. Who wants to look like fucking Gerhard Shcroder?

I know it makes me look older. But for every ounce of looking older I lose, I gain an ounce of 'don't fuck with me', coz I been round the block. Sure, men and women take it differently, but I don't give a fuck about how any of them take it. What is important to me is that I remain true to myself.

I have a good hairdresser and can turn to black or rather brown in a hearbeat, but it is expensive and only for special occasions these days.

As you get older though, you can only push it so far until you look like Casey Kasem (god rest his soul - he wore it better than any one could).

It depends on your personality. Me. I like to be me. And fuck anyone else that don't like it. But to be fair, that is the only attitude to have coz people don't respect you if you are trying to impress.

Then again. I knew a guy with a massive wig. Everyone knew it was a wig. He never denied it. It would have been a bit hard. He wore that wig with pride. And women flocked to him. They all said 'Oh is it real'. And he would say 'No, baby, it's a wig!'. And they would swoon. Other guys would get jealous. He would get the girl. You can do anything when you have confidence. Or when you remain true to yourself.

So I'd go out with the guy with the obvious wig, as silly as it sounds, but he is just 'Peacocking'. And poor old little grey head me... eh eh. Silver Fox. Wise man of the North. etc. etc..

But I'm the last person to give advice really. I just realised I am going seriously thin on top, so it's baldness for me soon. I'll meet that head on too. Nothing hurts you when you are a handsome charismatic bastard with stories to tell. And a fiver in your pocket to buy the next round. After that, it's all hell..

eh eh.. :-)

Do what makes you happy. But did I mention this? Be true to yourself.

Above all else. Be true to yourself.

Messages In This Thread