rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Please help lay this innocent-loves-everyone-foreigner-chick

Please help lay this innocent-loves-everyone-foreigner-chick

So I'll only slightly change details to protect the innocent.

There is a Japanese girl aged 22, who is currently an exchange student. She is leaving NYC towards the end of this month. She doesn't dress like a hippy, and THANK GOD she doesn't smell like one, but her attitude is kind of like one. She is always talking about "that's beautiful" "You're beautiful", etc.

She makes sketches of people, pretty much anyone that is willing to spare some time (leading me to believe I'm not really special). I met her and she did some sketches of me in a public space. We got along well, but she may have just gotten along well enough with any other man or woman that would've been in my place at the time.

She'll be coming over to my neighborhood and to my apartment to do some more sketches. She's already gone to another girl's place and to another guy's place to do sketches though, and I'm assuming things were just platonic. I'm thinking of having her come over around 8pm, and we'll work drinks into the mix too.

She is from a small town in Japan, and goes to University in another small town, so I'm thinking that can attribute to her nice-ness and innocence. Another problem is she says that I'm a "Nice Guy". I've only met her once during the day time, and there was some light touching (hug for hello, hug for goodbye, hand on the small of the back, arm around the shoulder once, etc.). How can I get her tipsy and wanting to fuck too? I feel kinda shady about bringing her over to my home on only the 2nd "date", but I'm kind of impatient, and would rather take advantage of her innocence before 1 or more people do.

She probably won't need a fancy dinner or to go to a bar as I can probably just have drinks and some music in my place. Btw, I tried to invite her somewhere the day before our scheduled night meeting next week (just to give her more time to be comfortable w/ me and so I can snag her on the 3rd "date"), but her schedule won't allow it.

How would you guys seal the deal here?

Messages In This Thread