rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Project Getaway in Bali

Project Getaway in Bali

Quote: (10-10-2010 01:29 AM)youngmobileglobal Wrote:  

I suggest you start hustling to figure out what your location independent income is going to be. Before that, nothing else can happen.

If muse incubator existed, and you had 3K and 2 months of free time, I'd suggest you go there and immerse yourself in intense entrepreneurship and muse launch.

I've been looking into the cleantech/environment area and seeing lots of opportunities lately.

Guys, it’s a real inspiration reading this thread. I would be thrilled to be part of the project. I have the time, 3k to burn/invest, and a wide array of skills (including PhD level technical expertise in water quality control and environmental science, btw).

At the moment, I am figuring out what my location independent income could be. Also, how I can best leave the research scientist route while making use of my skills. Having no training or experience in business or advanced computer skills yet, I wonder if it would make sense for me to get involved (now), and how I could provide value to the group.

As for the PUA stuff, this is the first year that I am finally seeing good results from it, so I really enjoying it at the moment.

Messages In This Thread