rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Beaten up chick makes one photo a day video

Beaten up chick makes one photo a day video

Quote: (08-08-2013 07:23 PM)reino341 Wrote:  

Quote: (08-08-2013 04:59 PM)pump_and_romance Wrote:  

Video is bs, but can anyone give even a speculative theory as to why some chicks stay with guys who hit them regularly? I don't buy the "they're alpha" bs, I've seen a few guys who hit their wives and they weren't alpha by any definition. Plus, there are plenty of alpha dudes who don't hit their wives.

The possibility of getting killed upon deserting the partner keeps you attached. The threat of course isn't real but our brains are not wired to modern times.

"Video is bs, but can anyone give even a speculative theory as to why some chicks stay with guys who hit them regularly?"

Sorry, but I don't buy the theory that they're scared to leave. Why? Because I've seen women get out of one bad boy relationship only to find another...then another. With Facebook, I now see this documented online. One woman I know has repeatedly professed online love for three guys in the past two years -- only to have each end in restraining orders or threats.

Here is what it comes down to, and people on this board should get this. Women seek drama. Some women, anyway. And if you don't give it to them they'll find someone else who will. My college g/f (who I've written about on her) told me this directly when she dumped me. She said I was so laid back there was nothing "sexy" about me -- she wanted more fighting. I'm NOT making this up.

This is not just me saying this, either. Psychology books tell of women who go from one alcoholic to the next, and are oblivious to decent guys. They call it "co-dependency."

There is a reason the stereotype of the "hysterical woman" came about. There is a reason women are the main audience for soap operas.

Taking the point of view that women are innocent damsels who are too scared to leave those big ogres is very Blue Pill. Yes, sometimes that's true with individual cases. But in the larger sense it isn't because most people can spot trouble and these women choose it by choosing these men, not Silicon Valley-type geeks. Plus, there is some cognitive dissonance going on here. A lot of these women are accomplished in their careers yet apparently too stupid to spot someone EVERYONE can see is trouble. Come on -- we know by elementary school who the troublemakers are. Something doesn't add up.

Try an experiment. Next time you all go out, instead of telling a woman what you do and what college you went to, say you spent time in juvie or did time in jail for drug dealing or assault. I bet you get a more positive response than if you said you went to Princeton.

Messages In This Thread