rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Night out? The Best Ones are Sitting Down.

Night out? The Best Ones are Sitting Down.

To be honest, I dont even do "social circle game". I try NOT to hook up w/my social circle. Smashing girls in your immediate circle is a way to have ZERO social circle.

I try to join other people's social circles and snatch girls.

Incidental funny story- I went on a date a while back in K-town to this fancy sake bar/dinner spot. My date and I posted up at the bar and were having light food+drink and shooting the shit w/other ppl. I saw a group of guys and girls sit down next to me and i shipped over 2 glasses of sake to the guy+girl sitting next to me. Ended up getting invited to their b-day table (free sake all night long). I pulled another # that night from the social circle in front of my date, then ended up swooping my date later that night.

Fast forward to a couple weekends ago, I am w/Mcqueen at Drais and we see this smoking hot asian girl in a skimpy dress. I walk up and start chatting w/her. Then i introduce myself all around the "social circle". One of the dudes tells me "Dude, I've meet you before. I think at ______."

WIA- For most of men, our time being masters of our own fate, kings in our own castles is short. Even those of us in the game will eventually succumb to ease of servitude rather than deal with the malaise of solitude

Messages In This Thread