rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Night out? The Best Ones are Sitting Down.

Night out? The Best Ones are Sitting Down.

Well, I am pretty sure some guys would say (been seeing those all the time here)
'fuck social circles, I can go out on my own'
'you can't be friends with women'
'if you are not banging her but hanging out with her, you are just her orbiter'
'Look at those guys in a mixed group. they are like her gay friends lol'

Basically, I've been observing a hatred towards having a social circle.

Is it because they belonged to the wrong crowd?
Is it because they can't get accepted into a cool social circle they want to be in?

Who would really Prefer to go out on their own OR hang out with wolves pack just trying to get laid
over a cool mixed group of men and women?

I find gaming social circle (being accepted by other members) is a lot harder than just gaming girls.

I say going out on your own or with couple dudes are like you are in Sales. If you do not go out to sell, you won't sell anything. If you stop going out tomorrow, no one will care and you will have nothing left.
You will be stuck in 'been going out every weekends. I hate it but I have no choice.'

Building a social circle is like having a residual income. It will take a while to see that money coming.
But once you built that, you don't have to go out to approach new people. you can go to social meetings, parties and meet people through people you already know.

Yes, the most attractive people tend to stay in a mixed group. They didn't come out to the bar because they got nothing else to do. They came out to have fun with their crowds. Obviously they will give the least amount of attention to people who came to Meet people at a bar.
She is surrounded by cool guys and girls. You came out with a couple dudes. what kind of value are you transferring to her?

I don't know if it's a good idea to game those groups at a bar. People don't take things serious when meeting others at a bar. Was it easier for you to be friends with guys because you are not after their ass? they come and go just like women. (flaky, not trustworthy)
If you've met someone at some group activity, I am sure they might invite you to hangout at a bar.
I don't think it's possible the other way around.

Messages In This Thread