rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Gary Vaynerchuk

Gary Vaynerchuk

Bottom line the cat took a 5 million dollar a year wine store to 50 million a year using the internet and Wine Library TV.

And he got a 7 figure book deal (I think for 7 books). Not bad.

Not to mention, and perhaps more importantly, he leveraged it into a consulting biz for corporations for social media. I am sure he is soaking those corporations.

And the cat is young. 34 maybe?

Those stats alone make is book (review: http://www.thegmanifesto.com/2009/11/rev...rchuk.html ) worth a few hour read in my world. For anyone. But even more for someone interested in blogging or social media.

Sure he is a huge self promoter, high profile, glam, etc. He is not my style at all.

However, being a huge self promoter, high profile, glam, lame, weesh, sell out etc is the style of todays age of facebook, twitter, reality tv and me, me, me, check out my pictures of me and my friends dressed in clothes from the mall in the club drinking bottle service with hipsters and douchebags. So what are you going to do?

If it was up to me, I would go back to the pre-internet days and the days of payphones. So don't point the blame my direction.

I can tell you if I would have read it before I started The Manifesto, it would have saved me from making tons of errors.

Plus, the book is pretty good.

Messages In This Thread