rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Less Knowledge Is More: Is the subject of "Game" dead?

Less Knowledge Is More: Is the subject of "Game" dead?

Roosh has a great new post:

Quote:Quote:

It disappoints me that as much as I’ve written about game, there are still guys who want more. They are holding out on taking a risk until I first tell them how to do a certain action. “Write about running game in the circus… after the first intermission… when the elephants have been put away.” No, figure it out on your own. You know the principles: if you truly want to succeed at something then use what you already know to make love to women in the circus, or wherever else you happen to meet them.

Full post: http://www.rooshv.com/less-knowledge-is-more

(Hilarious by the way)

This made me think; have we already covered "Game"?

Sometimes it almost seems like we are beating a dead horse. I think by now we all know how it's done; as Roosh says, "start a conversation, try different things to get her interested, get her on a bed, and stick it in (local laws apply)."

A more advance version may be: dress sharp, make yourself the best you can be (ie box, surf, workout etc), have money, roll to dope spots, smoke cigarettes, lock places down, build your juice, work the Numbers Game and close.

Or a more advanced version; build a lifestyle that allows you to swoop girls (ie strip club owner, p0rn site owner, photographer etc) or become famous to a degree.

A recent look at the Game threads, and people are starting topics like "Having sex with a midget", "Picking up a girl with one arm?", "Instagram Game made easy", "How to Game pregnant girls?", I think when you talk about a subject enough, it's only natural direction is to border on the bizarre, or hell, go beyond the bizarre.

I am not really sure where I am going with this (although I haven't written about Game on The G Manifesto in what seems to be ages, hell, I have even thought of changing the entire focus of the site), but it makes me think.

And sure, there are little things that people discover about swooping girls that are useful to all. I don't know, maybe I need a new life focus or something, but I really feel that if anyone has a "Game question" it has already been asked 100 times and it has been given 1000 answers.

Thoughts? Discuss.

Messages In This Thread