rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Men Should Be Allowed to Force An Abortion...

Men Should Be Allowed to Force An Abortion...

@samseau a lot of women HATE the morning after pill bc they get really sick for 2 days. And so they say "ill just keep my fingers crossed" ... seriously. LOTS of women refuse to go on the pill as well bc of how negatively it affects their bodies. They get really sick and hormonoes go out of whack, they turn absolutely nuts 24/7. Of course, many of my friends have kids young and everyone including me has at least one pregnancy scare. LOTS of miscarriages though (lucky me).

I think its a geopolitical thing, women on northeast side are educated, conservative, pro-birth control, pro abortion. One speculation is the possibility that the quality of food affects womens bodies differently, and women in the south get different food than women in the north and the east and west. Or the women are getting different quality birth control in different areas of the U.S.

I am honestly appalled by how many guys are ok with leaving their lives in the hands of another person. I expect people to say stuff like, "if she was admanant about having the kid, would pretend to be ok with it and slip her the abortion medicine via food or on my dick then leave once she miscarries." I guess different people react to shackles in a different way... some are surprisingly ok with it.

Messages In This Thread