rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Where the best place that covers these?

Where the best place that covers these?

Going out in Thailand is expensive. Getting into upscale venues is a 10-20euros cover and then 5euros a drink. It is absurd when compared to the cost of everything else there. Manila is a cheaper city to party in and less whores than Thailand. I have yet to actually find any whores in the 3 nights I have gone out so far here. And all the girls love white guys it really is easy to get attractive quality women here. Manila is a much better city for pick up because everyone speaks English, there are less whores, and going out is cheaper. But for what you want Thailand could be better, Im not sure. I was only in Thailand for a week. I dont think either one is drastically better than the other. The food situation is better in Thailand for sure but it sounds like u will be preparing your food yourself so you can manage in either city.

Messages In This Thread