rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Places With The Least Materialistic Women

Places With The Least Materialistic Women

Combining that

Quote: (08-05-2013 05:01 AM)Hoodlum Wrote:  

You said it - it's probably unrealistic.

Western culture = more feminism = more financially independent women = less materialistic, more about the tingles, but more masculine personality traits.

Less feminism = more traditionally feminine women but less female financial independence = more materialistic.

You can't have your cake and eat it.

and that

Quote: (08-05-2013 12:34 PM)Vicious Wrote:  

I would argue less materialistic women are harder to bang.

Speaking in generalities I consider Scandinavian women some of the least materialistic ones on the globe (from the ca 30+ countries I've visited).

This is not a good thing.

Nordic women, and by extension according to my hypothesis less materialistic ones, do not know a high value man when they see one. Or rather they attach value to something else. And when it's not something tangible that's rooted in assets/money they perceive value in something that can be very fickle and vacuous.

For example, the current male 'thing' in large parts of Swe currently is the Greenpoint/Williamsburg look and living. I shit you not it's an epidemic! When I was in Brooklyn this spring I couldn't walk a block without hearing Swedes tourist gaping about something being so cool and genuine. The man that in other parts of New York is considered a borderline loser is in Scandinavia some modern male ideal. The unkempt bohemian with the acoustic guitar and some meaningful and highly personal tattoos. You're not supposed to have a real job. Ideally you're just making money from some vague hustle or artistic side gig.

This is the reason why I've done a 180° lately in regard to recommending Stockholm instead of Gothenburg (despite that I live in the latter). The capital is far more materialistic than its West Coast equivalent. This is something you know in advance, something you can plan for and utilize.

Non-materialistic women might be good on some feel-good societal level but it undermines the guy that has worked to make good money and is a professional. I'll take a place any day of the week where you know you can put yourself in respect fast with women that value money and its related accessories (cars, suits, watches, pads etc).

On a related note, if you visit Sweden this summer. Tell girls you own a vintage LP store in Brooklyn and you are going to cream panties left and right.

One might wonder if its not a better idea to just get your work done, earn your papers and have a good time in places like South America or Eastern Europe.

Non Materialistic Women are harder to fuck, because they are obviously wealthy them self, well educated and will look for "something more exiting" which probably requires the knowledge of an experienced Pick Up Artist... but Western European girls arent worth those efforts in my book, because they are generally lesser attractive than their "materialistic" counterparts, but it all depends what you are looking for. There are plenty of attractive AND intelligent women as well, and of course not only in South America / Eastern Europe, they are simply not as easy to "get".

Messages In This Thread