rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Places With The Least Materialistic Women

Places With The Least Materialistic Women

Interesting insights. If you came up in Anytown, America you'd probably locked down with a ball & chain to a woman that you didn't really love as well. You probably would have a very limited span of gaming days before getting locked down. I'm speaking from a bit of experience here. Feeling a little bit of that myself. I'm from the Midwest Big City Mecca of Chicago, but in a very Anytown, America type of locale out of state about 140 miles northeast of the big city. Missing the scene, the vibe, the freedom & the possibilities. This is a Midwestern area where it seems like everyone in their 20's & 30's are married. Ah well. At least I'll be back in a college town in a couple weeks and not with the ball & chain constantly. Such is life.

Quote: (08-06-2013 03:03 PM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

Quote: (08-06-2013 10:08 AM)Beyond Borders Wrote:  

Quote: (08-05-2013 12:41 PM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

Vicious -

Good insight.

I actually do way better in environments that are more "materialistic" ie Las Vegas, Manhattan, Los Angeles, Las Vegas, Miami than in environments that aren't.

To be fair, that probably has a lot to do with your overall style and game, G. Not hating on it, by any means - but just with what I know about how you roll, I'd imagine you to have more success with attracting the more materialistic women.

Funny that you say that.

After I wrote that comment, I was thinking a little about it.

I think my "overall style and game" is a result of being brought up and spending time in the aforementioned environments. It is what you need to be successful so my Game mutated into that over time.

If I grew up and spent my life in Anytown, America I highly doubt I would be busting Custom Suits, huffing grits and flashing Bankrolls. Hell, I would probably wearing mall shirts, mall jeans and using credit cards.

The Vegas Strip, Soho, Sunset Strip, Hollywood, The Del Mar Racetrack, and South Beach were where I learned my "Game chops" (and to a lesser degree places like New Orleans, Beach town Orange County, San Francisco etc). Those places birthed my style. So it is only natural that my "style" also works better in those places.

It is kind of a chicken and egg thing.

Messages In This Thread