rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Places With The Least Materialistic Women

Places With The Least Materialistic Women

Inspired by the Russia thread, what places would you guys say have the least money-orientated women. I don't have a lot of money but even if I did it would be an instant turn-off knowing that's why a woman was attracted to me. So much so, if I was rich I would give off the allusion of being poorer just to be sure. What I do have: youth, good looks, intelligence, culture. Where in the world is this best put to use? One thing that I have noticed living in a big W. European city is that the girls are significantly less materialistic than American girls. Money is almost never talked about here. Car? You are not expected to have one. Spend money on dates? Nope, girls pay their own way and would be offended if you offered. What do you do for a living? I have never been asked that. Euro girls seem a lot more interested in whats going on up stairs. The only downside is this tends to result in a low level of femininity. Perhaps I am looking for utopia but I looking for places that offer both: 1.) Feminine 2.) Unmaterialistic.

Messages In This Thread