rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Do You Eat Dairy?

Do You Eat Dairy?

Quote:Quote:

We all have a pretty good sense that there is a lot of propaganda about food that diverts many of us away from healthy living based on profits... and likely the solution that is proposed is for us to eat our veggies.. it seems like a kind of distraction... to the real problem of the many processed foods, including milk..

Absolutely. A few years ago, there was a huge mass media campaign to promote "A Plant Based Diet."

Quote:Quote:

It does seem that we did kind of get off onto a tangent a bit b/c this thread was supposed to be about milk.. and we ended up talking about vegetables.. I guess that is the point that you are wanting to rebutt some points that B_Ransom and I had been making in which we were denigrating the value of veggies, yet it it is almost like this portion of the conversation should be in the paleo thread. hehe he.. [Image: smile.gif]

Nonetheless, i recognize that it remains difficult to focus a talk on any narrow aspect of nutrition without touching upon a lot of aspects of diet, health and well being and even getting into the politics of it all

Yeah, it's almost impossible.

Control the Food, you control the Sheeple.

Messages In This Thread