rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Where did I mess up here?

Where did I mess up here?

So, I'm bored, depressed (I know when I am not, so its easy for me to make this self-diagnosis), and just wanted to put my member in the opposite sex. Does it matter that Julie is only a 4 and has fukked-up teeth? It should as I consider myself at least a low 7. But, furthermore, I just wanted to get my rocks off.

A week ago I met up with this Julie and we spent like less than 1.5 hours getting a drink at a decent restaurant she chose. We chatted, she laughed at my jokes, but at the end of the night we kinda just shook hands (it was so awkward as I'm used to hugging or kissing chicks on the cheek goodbye.). I guess there was a little kino (though I own Bang and Day Bang, I haven't read them yet, but I see this term thrown around alot and assume it means touching, no?) as I touched her hands and biceps (she's not muscular) while I told stories during the night.

Anyway, yesterday she hits me up saying that she had to cancel a trip that she had to make, so that we can hang out maybe. We text a little back and forth, and I tell her I'll contact her on Saturday. So, about an hour ago:

Me: I'm tired and will just stay home to eat dinner and watch a movie (I rented a spot off AirBNB)

Julie: No prob

Me: What will you do tonight?

Julie: No idea, I got up late and didn't step outside yet.

Me: I see, I would say come cook me some Taiwan food, but a.) You are prob too tired, and b.) I don't know if you know how to cook

Julie: Well...I'm, sorry. Actually I don't know how to cook. I'm terrible at cooking. Lol

Me: Don't be sorry, I will just wait another time for my Taiwan experience. I will eat pizza and watch a movie...Real Western experience...lol (I hate this acronym, but I think it allows things to remain, light, no?)
(Directly after I sent that message)

Me: If you are bored, feel free to come...or not...lol

Since that time its been nearly an hour with no reply.

*I'm not gonna hit her back up as she is quickly approaching 30, has limited command of the English language, and is a 4. And furthermore, I've since eaten a 1/2 a can of Sour Cream Pringles and am feeling sluggish.

I know I shouldn't have left her with an option in my last message sent, but I truly didn't care, and still don't. I didn't wanna be too direct as I didn't get that "Woah, Ima end up fucking this girl"-vibe when we first met a week ago.

Pros-I really don't care

Cons- -I did care for about the 20 minutes we were texting back and forth and may care again if she texts back tonight (feelining kinda sluggish though
-She doesn't really like drinking alcohol

Con/Pro- the place I'm staying at is kinda far from where she is, about 45 minutes via public transport, so she wouldn't really come here unless she had a good reason. Therefore, I'd have an easier chance of convincing her to spend the night.

What would have you done differently? Or given the circumstances would you not have even bothered since there was never a real connection there and just salvaged an hour of your life?

Messages In This Thread