rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

"That's the best sex I've ever had"

"That's the best sex I've ever had"

Quote: (08-07-2013 10:31 AM)Nolecbo Wrote:  

Your question made me think - when did I get good at this? At one point girls wouldn't recontact me because of the sex, but later they contacted me for sex.

The answer - a longterm girlfriend. I had never had one before, but afterwards the what I had learned with her made my sex abilities jump many levels. You probably can't achieve the sexual volume needed to get better with just pickup. For about a year you need to practice with one woman 3-4 times a week. If you can (mostly) please her at that frequency, you are ready to jump over and begin individualizing your technique.

Think of it like learning a sport - you don't get better with once-a-week pickup games, you get better by joining a team and practicing regularly.

Haha just kidding man. Makes total sense. And I have experienced similar things when I had a long term gf. You are able to last longer consistently, fuck harder, etc...

Messages In This Thread