rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

"That's the best sex I've ever had"

"That's the best sex I've ever had"

Difficult to write about this subject without coming off as a blowhard or a braggart but I do think I have some insights to share. I don't know about "CONSISTENTLY" but I have heard that exact phrase a couple dozen times. So here are some things I've told to other men on the subject.

You're right about seeing through the clit-centric view which is pushed by the feminist-psychiatric-publishing complex—it's bullshit. It's not that the clit is unimportant, it's just that it's not the whole world.

Anyway, what I tell guys is: be deliberate about what you're trying to stimulate. Intercourse has the advantage that you can reach things you can't reach with your fingers or your tongue—specifically her cervix and the spaces formed by it on either side (anterior and posterior fornices). With some couples, the man won't be able to reach these no matter what he does but I believe that most men paired with most women won't have a problem if the man knows what he's doing. You can feel these structures with your cock (you can feel them with your fingers too; that's what gynecologists do during a routine pelvic and it proves that you don't need a monster cock to reach them) and you can judge by her reaction which of them is her happy place. For many, what you'll end up doing is sliding back and forth over the cervix and into the posterior fornix.

Don't assume that the girl has a clue about how to make this sex thing work. If she moves her legs or hips or whatever into a different position, that doesn't mean it was a smart move. They are at war with themselves over whether to cum or not. You are the agent that settles it. Speaking of positions, that's how you control what you're hitting. Whether she's on top, you're on top, or you're hitting it from behind, what matters is the set of her hips and the angle of your attack. Again be deliberate and pay attention to what you feel in there. It's fun.

And here's a big practical tip: high frequency, but low amplitude. Once you think you're hitting something good with your stroke, take short strokes. Long strokes push you toward orgasm, not her. You can "jackhammer" the chick with high frequency without high amplitude. Then, when you think she's getting close, you maintain that frequency, turn up the amplitude, and boom: simultaneous orgasm.

The mainstream view on sex, in keeping with the mainstream view on everything, is to denigrate success and normal desires and views of sex. But we all know that most couples want to have orgasms together, during actual real sex—not after thirty minutes of licking or whatever. I think that this goal is within reach of most people, if they are healthy and fit (that's important) and if they can cut through the bullshit they read in Cosmo.

Messages In This Thread