rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

"That's the best sex I've ever had"

"That's the best sex I've ever had"

To the guys who CONSISTENTLY hear "omg that was the best sex I've ever had" from the women they are banging...

What are your go to moves in the bedroom?

I know we have threads on sex. But I want to hear it from the experts who fuck women so well they turn the hottest unattainable women into stage 5 clingers.

The most powerful orgasm for a girl is the vaginal orgasm, which is achieved through consistent pounding in the right spot for 15-20 mins.

As you can imagine, achieving this can be a problem for most guys. So some resort to getting the girl off through oral.

Another thing is that when guys see a girl lying there and not moving when you are fucking her, they assume that it's because she isn't enjoying herself so we change the angle or position. However, it seems that you should keep fucking her without change for 15-20 mins to make her cum.

So to the guys who leave girls bodies shaking and their minds blown. Have at it!

Cheers!

Messages In This Thread