rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Cardinals Cheerleader beats up boyfriend.. Calls cops - good thing there's video

Cardinals Cheerleader beats up boyfriend.. Calls cops - good thing there's video

Quote: (08-03-2013 02:11 PM)PoosyWrecker Wrote:  

Quote: (08-02-2013 07:54 PM)Samseau Wrote:  

Either she did meth, or just had far too much sun exposure in Iraq. Her skin is trashed.

20 year old Iraqis often look like they're in their early 30s! The air, dust and sun out there will screw up your skin - the VA docs told me that the skin problem I developed after my second tour is the same kind they're seeing in a lot of the guys coming back, it's some type of eczema they can't figure out.

Women aren't built like men. They have thinner skin that can't take smoking, sun, drinking. Their weaker emotional/mental/physical state can't take boot camp, officer candidate school, war, leadership, or heavy stress in general. Then there's the marathon cock carousel.

Basically, she's done everything possible to expedite the aging process. In 5 years she'll look like a saddlebag w/ eyes.

Messages In This Thread