rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Iphones - proof communism on some level works

Iphones - proof communism on some level works

I think what the OP is saying is that even given all the minor annoyances with the Iphone, it still remains wildly popular beyond any other singular electronic item in the world.

For instance,

Iphones have a very short earpiece (results in slightly muffled sound), the sound isn't as good as on android since the earpiece is usually longer. This is the main thing I didn't like about it.

Even if you're not running any apps besides the required ones, the battery isn't that great, it could be better. Droid razr maxx literally can go 2 days without needing a change on heavy use with apps/talk time/text.

The Iphone is fragile. The boxy design even with the slim 5 is still sort of obvious in your jeans/pants if they're fitted. The 3gs fit better in your pocket than the 5 does for example.

There's no white balance adjustment, Apple likes to tell you how your pictures should be. There's a few apps that can do it, but they don't run nearly as fast as the default. You have to wait a few seconds for the picture to show up. Which is annoying if you're taking lots of pictures at once.

Sometimes the format can just look a little cartoony. Apple intentionally uses that unappealing shade of green when it's not iMessage so you subconsciously correlate that with android. If you have an iPhone and turn off iMessage...that's just seen as "weird" for some reason. I personally didn't like how someone could see when you were typing a reply. They also always knew when you originally had something else or thought about saying something else, i.e. the dots were invoked for over 20 seconds, and you only replied with "K". Of course, this works both ways, but if a male has the dots invoked too long for a short reply to a woman (assuming she notices which I'm sure they sometimes do) it can be seen as a sign of low game.

All the screens to go through, just to turn off wifi or adjust brightness. You can set up these toggles on android very easily. It's supposed to be improved in the iOS, and they somehow made it sound like that was this amazing thing, when it's not.

I think it's more proof of mind control if anything.

Messages In This Thread