rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Best Cities in the USA for white men?

Best Cities in the USA for white men?

Quote: (08-05-2013 05:50 AM)Akula Wrote:  

Quote: (08-03-2013 05:24 PM)azulsombra Wrote:  

Quote: (08-03-2013 02:33 PM)Hispanic_Reasoning Wrote:  

Quote: (08-03-2013 03:49 AM)ravzanpat123 Wrote:  

I heard around Phoenix area, as well as San Diego and San Francisco. Obviously New York is good too

san diego is good for any man. probably one of the best places to live in the US.

San diego has a lot going on for it, but.........

..Man Diego also has a surplus of dudes even more pronounced than other west coast cities. In SD county there are something like 9 military installations. 18-24 Marines and Sailors abound in the area, therefore any halfway decent looking girl has her choice of young military dick.

Hit Gaslamp or Pacific Beach on a Friday night and tell me I'm wrong. Im not saying its impossible to come up on some ass in the SD area,(hell I have) and nearby TJ can be good if you speak spanish but there are better places.

I hear you on the military guys in SD, but I was in the area earlier this year hanging out with some military dudes I know and they seemed to be of the view that Cali girls and military guys aren't all that compatible (at least the officers/sergeant types). Basically bc Cali girls are generally pretty free spirited and more liberal. I'm sure some alpha military guys do well, but it's probably not as good as you'd think for them. Most of thes younger guys just get totally smashed and try to use caveman game during their few days off too I'd imagine. Moreover, the military is uber sensitive about watching over the solidiers these days so they don't get in trouble - e.g. they don't allow any of them into Mexico anymore. Things like DUI's or drunken disorderly charges with civiliars are career enders too.

All that said, Re "Man Diego" I sort of hear that anyway regardless of the military angle. And I'm sure that in the context of a bar scene it sure doesn't help to suddenly have a horde of 20-something big drunk Marines show up hooting and hollering and drunk cold approaching. I was in Pacific Beach on a Thursday night this May seemed like the guy to girl ratio sucked too. Few of the women were really above a 6 I'd say (and that ones that were were just surrounded by dudes). The best looking girls I saw the whole time were basically the Hooters girls we saw earlier in the evening. I would guess social circle game would solve some of these issues but have to say I generally was not overly impressed with the women. Seemed like there's a bigtime hipster scene down there too.

As for OP's question - I'd say NYC and Chicago, maybe Dallas/Atlanta if you're in the right circles.

Yeah, San Diego has horrible ratios regardless of the military presence.

Military guys are actually the least of your worries as far as competition goes and are basically at the bottom of the totem pole.

San Diego is a provincial city and girls there don't like people from other states generally speaking so military guys have an uphill battle.

Furthermore, the best nightspots won't even have any military guys in them because of costs and door policies.

However, San Diego has horrible ratios even when you don't include military guys into the equation.

Every white guy in America has dreamt about moving to San Diego and getting a bartending job at least once in his life. And many guys act upon that dream.

Nice weather and beaches though.

And it has The Del Mar Racetrack which is the best event in all of California for girls.

So go figure.

Messages In This Thread