rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Best Cities in the USA for white men?

Best Cities in the USA for white men?

Quote: (08-01-2013 11:34 AM)rakishness Wrote:  

You have to pick the cities that are TOUGH for minorities.

1) Most southern cities.
2) Cities that have a high concentration of post grad frat and sorority types. The mid atlantic region has these.

^Spot on. I live in Philly (and I'm Black). A decent looking white guy with minimal game could do very well here (or an ugly white guy with great game). If your are the post-grad fratguy type, the neighborhood called Manayunk would be a hotbed for you. If you do well with hipster chicks, the Northern Liberties neighborhood would be a hotbed for you. Also the University City neighborhood (containing the campuses of UPenn and Drexel) is a hotspot. If white trash girls are easy for you, Northeast Philly, and South Philly has plenty of them.

As an intelligent outside-the-box black guy, Philly is kinda lame for me, but I do ok. 99% of the Black girls here are ratchet as hell, and a lot of the white girls aren't open. I tend to do well with higher class black girls and bookworm-ish white girls. College campuses are great for this, and Philly has a good number of them.

Messages In This Thread