rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Youngmobileglobal Blog is Live

Youngmobileglobal Blog is Live

Quote: (11-29-2010 05:52 PM)phoenix abroad Wrote:  

Quote: (09-22-2010 12:54 PM)youngmobileglobal Wrote:  

http://www.youngmobileglobal.com

My first blog post is about some cities that I've been interested in lately.

The more I use wordpress the more I realize how versatile this platform is and how much I have to learn about using it.

I'm mostly using this to just organize my thoughts on this someplace other than facebook.

I'd appreciate any comments/advice related to what you guys see on the blog.

Also, is anyone making money off their blog?

Naughty, Gmanifesto, etc.

-YMG

I really enjoyed your blog, especially the post about the 7 cities for the young, mobile, and global. That was really relevant since I just got a location independent business running and I'm looking to relocate. I am strongly considering a trip to Thailand/Philippines sometime between March and May.

Your blog hasn't been updated since September but you are probably mad busy travelling so that is understandable. Let us know when you add some more posts - I would love to read them.

Hi Phoenix,

Thank you, as of two hours ago I finished a 101 page thesis so naturally my attention has been elsewhere.

I'm still deciding the specific direction I want my blog to take. What I am most vehemently avoiding is this blog becoming another cookie-cutter lifestyle design blog.

Despite having gotten a lot of value out of these sorts of blogs, they are too repetitive and the market is way too saturated at this point. People should drive a niche further within this area than the general "live your dreams to the fullest" content they keep regurgitating.

I wrote a blog entry about travel, cities, and then water finance. This illustates pretty well the identity issues my blog is facing.

One area I am considering strongly going into is how people can strategically develop in themselves a unique competitive advantage through their travels.

Messages In This Thread