rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Youngmobileglobal Blog is Live

Youngmobileglobal Blog is Live

Quote: (09-22-2010 12:54 PM)youngmobileglobal Wrote:  

http://www.youngmobileglobal.com

My first blog post is about some cities that I've been interested in lately.

The more I use wordpress the more I realize how versatile this platform is and how much I have to learn about using it.

I'm mostly using this to just organize my thoughts on this someplace other than facebook.

I'd appreciate any comments/advice related to what you guys see on the blog.

Also, is anyone making money off their blog?

Naughty, Gmanifesto, etc.

-YMG

Nice blog
-use facebook/twitter to build your ripple along with your blog..
-love the design, make sure it's unique and not some standard stock template anybody can get...use crowdsource if you have to for a unique design..
-if your gonna do the whole digital, jetset, advice thing then DO NOT POST SHIT WITH NO PICTURES OF THE CITY or GIRLS...I hate reading blogs doling out advice on scooping chicks with no fucking pics...I need proof of life or your just phony...all kind of digital camera's available...
-make sure your SEO is tight...it will help save you on PPC if you want to build traffic...
-look for opportunities to build that traffic into conversions....I mean anything, you can use shopify as a ecommerce platform to market products...pens, ipad/cell phone holders, shirts, money clips, shot glasses...you name it...ABC=Always Build Conversions...

Messages In This Thread