rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What would you do? go, stay, make do, go set her right

What would you do? go, stay, make do, go set her right

Quote: (12-23-2013 07:31 PM)polymath Wrote:  

Let it crumble dude.

Pull away and let your tunnel vision subside. It's dangerous to trust people who demonstrate disloyalty.

Stop gaming her and just let your masculine instincts take the wheel. Sit down, think about what is wisest for YOU, then execute.

She sounds like a value-taker, not a value-giver.

Thats exactly it, trust in business is key. Also, she was a captain bringdown all the time, now that I see it in retrospect. . . I am really doubtful that it was a cultural thing.

Quote: (12-24-2013 12:34 AM)AnonymousBosch Wrote:  

Quote: (12-22-2013 09:22 PM)Fisto Wrote:  

Your only play is to immediately cut her off and actually move on. If you show you don't need her then she'll want you back. There is no recovery otherwise. You may lose her but she's gone anyway.

You have to hold on by letting go. It's zen.

[Image: potd.gif]

Even so: she's a waste of time, energy and resources, and is playing you for a fool. If you take her back after this shit, she will never, ever respect you again and take it as implicit permission to do whatever the hell she wants with the expectation she can blame you for it and that you'll forgive her again.

Move the fuck on. She's a worthless human being. Don't even fuck her: there's plenty of other vaginas out there, and I've yet to experience a pussy that was so unique to be worth putting up with such deep disrespect. Let your attorney talk to her from here out. Get out there and meet positive women. Your fixation on her is holding you back.

Yeah man, I feel what you are saying. She is regretful, but I think that as usual, she is regretful that she got caught, not about what she did. What really pushes it out there for me is that she was stupid enough to get preggers. Holy fuck, how stupid do you have to be?

Shit sucks, being Xmas and all. But hey, Im still alive, the sun still shining and there be ladies out there to be gamed. Should be an interesting 2014 thats for sure.

Thank you gentlemen. May your booty in 2014 be plentiful.

Messages In This Thread