rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Flashing a big bankroll in public

Flashing a big bankroll in public

Quote: (07-31-2013 10:29 AM)Parlay44 Wrote:  

Quote:Quote:

When you get change, keep the smaller bills in another pocket. Always start the new bar with a new hundo. And don't make a big deal about. Be matter of fact. When the smaller bills start pilling up, take back to the bank to trade up.

I like it [Image: thumb.gif]

Quote: (07-31-2013 10:20 AM)el mechanico Wrote:  

Quote: (07-31-2013 10:05 AM)Parlay44 Wrote:  

You're right G. Most clubs have multiple bars anyway. If they have your card you're tied to that spot. If I bring a girl to the bar that's fine. I expect to be in the same spot for a while.

If I roll dolo I like to walk around. If I go with a group we usually grab a tall table away from the main bar.
This is why you didn't bang Lexus from taco bell. You should have whipped a pile of 100's out and searched for a 10ski to pay for your burrito supreme then asked her out.

Haha I'm gonna try that next time. Fast food bankroll game [Image: lol.gif]

The biggest douche move is to sit and try restacking your roll. Too try hard. The whole movement has to be fluid. If you starting getting a clusterfuck of $20's, unfuck it when you go for a piss. Smart bartenders like breaking up $20's in singles for hopes of a bigger tip. Sneaky bishes. It don't take long to get too many smaller denominations.

Messages In This Thread