rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Flashing a big bankroll in public

Flashing a big bankroll in public

Quote: (07-29-2013 10:09 PM)samsamsam Wrote:  

G - total random question what is the biggest stack of cash have you walked around with?

Not sure. More when I was younger.

Now I wouldn't really do it with more than $2000, unless I am in an environment like The Track or Las Vegas or something.

You can get the same "effect" with $400-600 though. Just use smaller denominations to create a "roll".

That is sort of a Bankroll "hack" if you will.

In my opinion, this works generally for two types of cats:

1. The Sharp Dressed Mysterious Playboy type.

2. The Blue Collar Tough Guy Hood.

When I was younger, a lot of construction guys I worked with would do this on payday; cash their check and have a roll. Many times was because some of these cats had bad credit and didn't like/use banks too much and just pay for everything in CASH. Or they would have a bunch of CASH side hustles.

Still, the blue collar cat uses this method to great effect. I remember rolling around with those guys after work or at lunch and they would pay for everything with big rolls and spit Game at all the cashier/waitress/bartender girls.

Early Game education.

Messages In This Thread