rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Flashing a big bankroll in public

Flashing a big bankroll in public

I get paid in cash a lot since I partnered up with a friend of mine and started a new business. Sometimes I get handed $1000-$2000 in cash from customers.

Anyway, I hit up Dunkin Donuts for coffee in the morning and Surf Taco or some other lunch joint that has pretty women swarming around.

It's amazing how much friendlier women are when you flip through a stack of $100's and pull out a $20 and pay for your coffee or lunch.

I'm not saying I'm a big baller or anything. I just deal with large cash payments once in a while.

Now nobody says you have to drop big cash on a woman if you take her out. Typical drink date is fine. But planting the seed of being wealthy is a nice way to reduce flaking and get the bang. You don't have to date them either. Just pump and dump.

It's not something I do in night game. Maybe out of fear of getting jacked in the parking lot or bathroom. But it seems to get some attention during the day especially if you play it cool.

Thoughts?

Team Nachos

Messages In This Thread