rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

higher standards = a new level of game? and what to do with this "9"

higher standards = a new level of game? and what to do with this "9"

I've been working on my 'game' for the last little while - stopped being such a keyboard jockey and got out there. Got good and improved upon a lot of stuff, and was regularly building attraction in 7's and lower. Now I have a steady girl that is maybe a 7.5...

but my game grew.. I've got a 9/9.5 or or that I've being doing nothing more than running game/flirting with who wants to take things further. One problem is I'm in a small town - and won't be able to juggle multiple girls effectively... what' the best way to let the one down? How do you guys do it when you get into a "relationship"?

Secondly.. this 9/9.5 girl - I'm having problems keeping the game 'tight' -- I'm guessing this is a commom problem as we move up in our abilities -- almost like starting over to some degree? She's a very 'sophisticated' server in a night club.. makes really good $$ and has tight game herself to fend off all the guys.

But what do you do with a girl like this?? I can't see going out for drinks necessarily "her thing" since she's in the business... any other girl, going for a drink or two was a good way to start the evening [Image: smile.gif]

Thoughts??

Messages In This Thread