rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Why do women have such boring conversations?

Why do women have such boring conversations?

Quote: (12-20-2017 03:04 AM)Eugenics Wrote:  

What motives do women have for using abstract reasoning and having real intellectual "interesting" conversation? Women use conversations to guage other's feelings and solidify their own. They have no interest in tackling tough subjects or using a high logical propensity to solve non-emergent problems. Most of them 75%+ sit at around 100IQ. With no great deficit and no great surplus of logical capacity it makes them intellectually boring.

Have fun with their emotions, that's what they're good for. I learned a while ago not to seek intellectual stimulation with women. Ironically the only time I find them intellectually stimulating is when they aren't trying to be and I'm sitting there filtering my logical inquiries about their decision making process into emotional cues to make them give more info about how they came to their decisions. And it's always this

1. Something objective happened.

2. Hamster hamster hamster hamster.

3. Output/result

Working backwards from the output is fun and it has a nice benefit of creating comfort. Wading through hamsterization while transmuting logical inquiry into emotional fact finding ques is fun. Talking to women about deeper subjects like philosophy, geopolitics history and god forbid how it's all intertwined is not simply because they are not equipped. Don't do it. It's like trying to get a carpenter to discuss the implications of the latest DNA sequencing technology. Or an art critic to do high level math. They're not built for that.

Basically the only time they're funny, interesting, or seem to have depth is when they aren't trying to do that. And even then the logical and more "interesting" components are best saved for the company of men.

Don't be a snob, if you find a girl boring engage with her emotionally. Finding a girl intellectually boring and complaining about it is like complaining that your dog can't say it's own name or that a hammer can't be used as a ratchet. Women are intellectually boring. Start using them to stimulate what they're good at stimulating. Your dick, their own emotions. If neither of those are fun; i got some bad news for you [Image: gay.gif]

That's all well and good, but the hard part is having fun being emotional with women. Any tips?

Messages In This Thread