rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Any advice on getting laid in Poland?

Any advice on getting laid in Poland?

Quote: (09-23-2010 03:51 PM)Flashman Wrote:  

If you are American, convey immediately upon meeting them that you are American. They especially perceive NYC as high status. You will clean up, no game needed. My friend closed two 8's (I've seen the pictures) he met in bars in 5 days. He said the British guys and everyone else got owned because of the lower perceived status. And drop all sarcasm, they won't get it or appreciate it (you should anyway, even in English-speaking countries).
a bit of non-sense here also. nothing big compared to the huge non sense spitted by oldnemesis but I still have to rectify.
First two girls in 5 days? it s shit in poland. only 2 girls in 5 days?? it means he spent 3 days without getting laid, in poland!!!
you call that cleaning??
Well, british have bad reputation because of the stag parties but i ve had cool good looking brit friends there who cant be mixed with stupid stag guys, and they were getting laid with supper hotties all the time.
Polish girls love the most the french, the spanish and the italians, and the aussies, but also the other wwest europe like german and belgium , switzerland etc. many of them also love very very much the south american guys.(for fuck sake, even an asian guy who was in my hostel got 3 make outs in a night with some hotties) US guys will do fine if they are cool and good looking, but I ahvent witnessed many of them during my several stays in poland getting lot of pussies (I ve seen an indian guy getting lots of pussies, many brazilian and spanish, many aussies, french , brits.. I think the reason i havent seen many US guys getting lot of pussies is mostly because the american guys i ve met in poland did not seem to try much.. I ve met many girls telling me they dont like american guys, but I have also met many girls telling me the same about the brits, and I know many brits who were killing there..)
So basically if you are good looking, it doesnt matter where you are from at all... (and the same if you are ugly: if you are ugly, it doesnt matter you have some Paris or NYC passport lol, she is not going to get wet for you )

Messages In This Thread