rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Blew it with a girl I already had sex with

Blew it with a girl I already had sex with

The girl in question was the subject of my first same-night smash, and is also the best looking girl I've ever been with (8.5). She lives outside the US but visits on breaks from school. Since the smash we've talked maybe every other week - No reason to keep in contact if she's so far away. A couple weeks ago she told me she wanted to visit my city, and wanted to come watch a certain movie with me while drinking a certain kind of beer - This is the exact same thing we did after I brought her home to fuck.

So she got to my city today and we met at a bar along with my best friend and his girlfriend. She was being really friendly and we were able to get close and dance. My friend and his gf left after about 30 minutes and she stuck around with me. We got pretty close but after about an hour or so she complained that she was tired and wanted to leave (She came out after an almost 10 hour trip). I told her my place was closer than where she was staying, but she said she had her friend's house keys and had to go back to return them. A legit excuse, sure, but I couldn't help but feel it was sort of bullshit (If my game was strong enough I'm sure I could've convinced her to come back and worry about the keys later).

I decided to stay at the bar, but we went outside for a smoke before she left. She told me her exact plans for tomorrow and said she'd be out close to where I live. She said to text her when I was done with work and hang out with her and the friend she's staying with. The thing is I'm super lazy and don't want to go out and spend time with her and not seal the deal. So my question is, should I even bother? If I do text her, what angle should I push to seal the deal? Should I outright try and get her over my place? Or should I wait for her to text me?

Messages In This Thread