rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

When you get flaked on

When you get flaked on

[quote] (09-20-2010 02:14 PM)feomuerto Wrote:  

[quote='texaschili' pid='27722' dateline='1284997309']

@speak-definitely flake on her next time. Don't call to tell her you can't make it, just wait until she calls you. And don't just sit home and do nothing..go out and rock and roll. She will be after you more if she calls and you are around a lot of other people.[/quote]

I think this is partly age related. Most of you are in your twenties I'm guessing-- no-showing within first two meetings ( without calling BEFORE the appointment time) is instant death in the professional class over 30 years old.

I guess some of you suave guys can handle it better, when you're a doctor or lawyer whose time is worth hundreds per hour that kind of crap is completely intolerable. I guess if it's some 19 year old 9+ I could play that game but I'd rather be screwing a 25 year old 8 than play "who can cancel more" with a 19 year old-- especially since I'm over 40 and it's likely she won't last long anyway because age gap will freak her/her friends after a while.

I think the poster who revealed his harsh text game pointed to something-- hanging on to unreliable people just ends up wasting more time -- IF you
compare it to someone who approaches all the time. If you're approaching like crazy and weeding out flakes like crazy ( this is not me, I'm still pretty AFC)
mabe you can get to a set of chicks who have higher standards.

I welcome varying viewpoints from better players. Maybe 9+/10
chicks are very frequently flaky because they get used to getting away with it.

Messages In This Thread