rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

When you get flaked on

When you get flaked on

Yeah I dont make up stuff that isn't true that is not a good policy. Plus, if you wait until she txt's and cancels and then you respond with "Oh yeah, well its cool, I'm flying to Vegas to party with really cool friends.." it comes accross as fake and lame. Sorry but that is my honest opinion. A true Alpha or guy in demand will have back ups anyways and will not need to reply with something like this.

I know that in some of this game talk dudes start to act like Wolf just described above with the girls. They start to see some message in everything that goes on and sometimes a flake is a legit excuse.

I mean I was chatting up this hot Honduran girl for a while and really I caught myself reading into shit too much. She flaked a couple times and I got pissed, but turns out she really did have 2 jobs, night school and had to take care of her sisters kid sometimes as well..I dissed her but later found out she really doesn't ever go out much and all that she claimed was probably true.

There is a fine line between flaking and bieng busy, but I think a good standard rule is one or two flakes is ok (def. not 2 flakes back to back) if she is really appologetic about it...but if she really wants to see you she will make time.

Messages In This Thread