rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

When you get flaked on

When you get flaked on

Quote: (09-20-2010 10:41 AM)texaschili Wrote:  

For chuckles here is a text conversation I had with a girl when she tried to blow me off for a meetup:

Girl: Hey. I've had a really long day at work. Can we maybe meet up another time?

Me: I have a standard that I only give girls one shot at meeting up and I don't compromise. Either your game tonite or never.

Girl: Sorry not your girl then.

Me: Some guys tolerate flaky behavior. I don't.

Girl: It's not flaky. It's called life & being flexible. I get your point & respect that though. Nice to have met you.

I try and find out if a girl is a dead end as fast as possible so that is how I do things. This girl would have just flaked on me at a later time so I'm happy to know she is a time waste and to move on.

Good principle to have, but is bad advice when it comes to women. If a girl is flaking on you she is either not attracted enough or she actually is busy. You have to make her more attract before you take her out. If I closed the door like this on some girls in my past I would have missed out on good times.

@speak-definitely flake on her next time. Don't call to tell her you can't make it, just wait until she calls you. And don't just sit home and do nothing..go out and rock and roll. She will be after you more if she calls and you are around a lot of other people.

Messages In This Thread