rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Bitterness in the Manosphere

Bitterness in the Manosphere

From my take, there are really two types of guys around these parts. Guys who started off with little to no success with women, then learned the red pill and started banging at will, or guys who had some success with women, enough to get them into serious/semi-serious relationships, and were ultimately burned. Me thinks that those in the former camp my find it harder to understand the bitterness than those in the latter camp, since their interactions with women started off in playerdom vice taking them seriously. I notice this dynamic in guys who lost their virginity to some chick at a party types vs. guys who lost it to girls they dated ('first love') types. So just remember that guys here, even if we agree on the principles of gender dynamics, are coming from different starting points and it thus affects their outlook on things.

Civilize the mind but make savage the body.

Messages In This Thread