rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Bitterness in the Manosphere

Bitterness in the Manosphere

I'm going to give you guys some next level life advice.

When's a guy is bitter, he ain't looking for advice, but get's off on bringing others down. He's not at the point of changing. Don't waste your time trying to help him. Instead, agree and amplify. It'll make you feel better. After being stuck 24 hrs a day with miserable dudes, I learned this.

Fisgo: Fuck this shit!
Ali: Sup?
Fisgo: Man, my wife ain't answering her phone for like 8 hours.
Ali: Don't sweat it dude, shit happens. Quit being a fag and hand me those fucking washers fuck face.
Fisgo: The fuck are you talking about?
Ali: Hopefully she ain't like my ex.
Fisgo: What do you mean?
Ali: Man, she stopped answering like that shit so I gave her space. Went home on R&R and she'd fucked three of my friends and was shacked up with the last one.
Fisgo: Fuck you asshole, my wife ain't fuckin' nobody.
Ali: Damn dawg, didn't say she was. Just telling you what happened to me. You tight with your old lady so don't sweat shit. Shut the fuck up and hand me that impact gun.
Fisgo: *festering*

Now the guy is mind fucked and he'll go seek validation somewhere else. Soon as he starts off I cell a guy down the line and give them a heads up. The ball rolls and by the end of the day, dumbass has a complete meltdown.

Messages In This Thread