rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What else can I do to protect my son from the Feminist attack on boys?

What else can I do to protect my son from the Feminist attack on boys?

Quote: (07-28-2013 10:07 PM)el mechanico Wrote:  

Quote: (07-28-2013 08:41 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

Home school him.
No. Unless mr lemon is grizzly Adams his kid will be an introvert. You have to plow threw the teachers and other parents with sports and whatnot for your child to observe and learn from it's not just about what they do at school it's also how you deal with them that is where the starting point is at.

I'm surprised you're saying homeschooling generally makes a kid an introvert. There are introverts in schools. I get what you're saying that a lot of homeschooled kids are introverts, but proper homeschooling isn't the reason for that. They'd most likely be like that anyway.

I let my first son go to kindergarten after my wife homeschooled prepped him with funnix.com math and reading. He pretty much learned nothing in kindergarten. As far as socializing... about 2 weeks into school we noticed his attitude was much worse.

I started homeschooling him a couple weeks ago for 1st grade. He's not going back. It's a waste of about 8 hours of his time (and our time... driving and picking him up). School will destroy his creativity and make him too obedient to idiots.

He can get 2-3 times as much done in just 2-3 hours. Besides the stuff I want him to learn, I'm also doing "unschooling" with him allows him to lead the way on what he wants to learn.

I've also "tested" him this summer by having him watch old James Bond movies, Clint Eastwood westerns, Knight Rider, the Dukes of Hazzard, and the Wonder Years. I ask him a few questions and even have him ask and answer his own questions. These types of movies and tv shows are enriching his childhood memories compared to the spongebob crap most kids are watching. It's my subtle manly propaganda.

With him not going to school, he frees up a lot of time to be creative and find out who he is instead of being an obedient zombie in school.

But we also get a lot of time to train (PE class). He's doing a lot of pull-ups (can do 22 in a row), picks up my 25 pound medicine ball, slams down a 5 pound medicine ball, does bear crawls, and pushes a redneck rigged up cooler with weights in it (prowler), etc. Building him up to be an elite baseball player (will add in MMA eventually and would've added in football too, but I don't plan on being in the USA much longer). My sons will get their socialization by dominating other kids in sports.

“What is most important and valuable about the home as a base for children's growth into the world is not that it is a better school than the schools, but that it isn't a school at all.”
― John Holt

“Self-education is the only possible education; the rest is mere veneer laid on the surface of a child's nature.”
― Charlotte M. Mason

The idea of a teacher standing in front of 25 students as education is outdated. That'd be true even if teachers actually taught stuff instead of doing busy work (and social propaganda) that passes for education these days.

Messages In This Thread