rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Anyone got a belly that won't go away?

Anyone got a belly that won't go away?

Quote: (05-20-2014 02:51 AM)JayJuanGee Wrote:  

I'm NOT really that familiar with Aloe Vera, either, so I am really NOT very certain about how it helps in the diet. I thought that it was in sun burn protection.... [Image: smile.gif] Accordingly, I am NOT sure about how well it contributes to a well balanced diet - and certainly, I get the sense with Moma, that he (and probably a lot of others reading this thread) have a dietary fat phobia. I believe that a lot of you guys really believe in your subconscious that eating fat makes you fat, so your minds are NOT ready for the concept to increase some of your good fats in your diet will probably help you to loose belly fat in your bodies. That is my working theory... he he he about the dietary fat phobia of society, RVF members included... [Image: smile.gif]

I am not really scared of dietary fat but I've been tweaking diet for a while so I know what works etc. Certain fats also slow me down and take my edge of mentally.

When I do take fats, I might gulp a couple of tablespoons of flaxseed oil or combine it with coconut oil. At times I do eat almonds (no salt), brazil nuts, walnuts or cashews.

I may also rotate avocados into my diet. My energy levels can be optimal and my mind sharp but I think with age, the stomach has come to stay and will be very reluctant to bolt.

Maybe 6 years ago, nothing could budge my abs, I was in the 13 percent range and flat all day.

Now, I am active, sweating all day, on my bike, going for runs, watching the calories like a hawk and only in the morning do I see a slight glimmer of low body fat on the stomach.

One lizard last week stroked my stomach critically and mentioned that it was a hard semi pot. This means I can flex the abs underneath the belly etc.

Yesterday's meal was EXACTLY the same as the meal the day before.

In about six servings throughout the day, I ate:

- Brown rice
- Chicken stew (seasoned with sea salt, two sticks of thyme, a dash of paprika, curry powder, black pepper, pimento, half a chopped onion, a crushed garlic lobe.
- Hunts Tomato paste to give the stew some body.
- Apples

Around 4:30pm, I blended half an apple, with some cinnamon powder and a thimble of Manuka Honey and some water and sipped that for an hour.

My gateway vice:

I ran out of the Ways Regular chips so I munched a few handfuls of Bite size Tortilla Chips from between 4pm-6pm.

THIS MORNING

This morning, as my brown rice boils on the stove, I opened up the day with half an apple, cinnamon and water blended together in the bullet.

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

Messages In This Thread