rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Anyone got a belly that won't go away?

Anyone got a belly that won't go away?

Quote: (04-06-2014 01:54 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  

Quote: (04-06-2014 01:02 PM)Moma Wrote:  

Quote: (04-06-2014 12:59 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  

The only way to get a "gut" is to eat too much fattening food.

The only way to remove a gut is to eat less fattening food.

No, brother Gio, it's sadly not so simple these days. Food allergies can affect us in different ways.

Food allergies?

What food allergy is causing you to have a belly
???

Belly fat is the direct result of.. 1)too much bad food.. 2) Not enough belly exercise.. 3) sleep/stress..

That is my belief.

But, if you guys can convince me otherwise, I will update my perspective.

I'm curious.

Remember this is the third country I am now resident in as an adult. The additives in the exact same foods that I have always consumed are different.

If you see from my food data sheet, 90% of the food I eat is prepared by me and I only use natural spices to season the meat. I rarely eat out.

When I first moved to North America, I found the water to make me feel nauseous. I've always been a big water drink and I don't even drink soda. In fact, I had to buy fruit juice for my fridge just to seem human and to mix drinks for the lizards etc.
I personally never drink that shyt unless I'm stranded.

The bananas tasted weird here too and so have the apples (a mainstay of my diet). Now and then I fcuk with a few mangoes but I haven't had one in about two years now.

Also when I buy the chicken raw, I notice that packaging will say includes sodium and natural flavour. What the fcuk is natural flavour?

These are the elements involved. Regarding allergies, it happened before. I've always been active and there came a point when as I said, the gut had abs sitting on them on some gorilla type shyt. I cut out all crap (in the UK) and lost about 8 pounds and was optimal.

Harder to do that over here since most things in North America is packed full of crap (even when they swear it's clean and organic).

I eat as clean as I can without going anal and going right to a farm for my grains and meat.

Perhaps the same propensity that enables me to put on lean muscle fairly quickly has a flip side in the tendency to store stomach fat. I don't know.

Funny enough, before, eating garri used to rip me up (maybe the time it took the body to break down the fibre was beneficial for my metabolism). Remember fibrous foods serve as a brush that clear all the crap from the internals and keep the lower intestine clean.

Anyway, I doubt it's as simple as food intake. I've been tweaking meals for decades now.

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

Messages In This Thread