rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Mark Minter is getting married?

Mark Minter is getting married?

Xsplat is slaying weak thinking left and right in this thread. One of my new most highly regarded posters now on the board and I have to go through and like all his posts when I'm on my laptop.

The argument here was made simple by xsplat many pages ago.

Mark didn't know himself or his need for intimacy when he was writing.
He chose to be a hypocrite and lose respect in the manosphere in exchange for a shot at love sex and companionship instead of being an old broke loser.
He never promised anything to anyone. He was not some elected leader of the manosphere movement. He didn't even have a blog!
Mark doesn't have to give up a shot at happiness for the sake of his internet fans.

The anger against him stems from two sources..
People like Roosh who feel like they have been betrayed but also are embarrassed with themselves for giving such a voice and platform to a man who turned out to be a weak willed lonely old hypocrite..
And honestly people like samseau that constantly talk about how all women are identical and are maybe coming to grips with the fact that pairing up with a special girl in a loving intimate way may be a core element to being happy in life and that we all might have to face tough choices about making ourselves vulnerable to the whims of women or perhaps lonely or unsatisfied without them.

Messages In This Thread