rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Mark Minter is getting married?

Mark Minter is getting married?

From Wikipedia:
Hypocrisy is the state of pretending to have virtues, moral or religious beliefs, principles, etc., that one does not actually have. Hypocrisy involves the deception of others and is thus a kind of lie.
Hypocrisy is not simply failing to practice those virtues that one preaches. Thus, an alcoholic's advocating temperance, for example, would not be considered an act of hypocrisy as long as the alcoholic made no pretense of sobriety.

I want to better understand your thinking, that is the win for me. The issue as I see it is that Minter made a pretense of not wanting intimacy, yet he secretly wanted intimacy. If he came out and said, "guys I changed my mind, I now believe in intimacy" then he wouldn't be a hypocrite. It is because he pretended to have the principle and yet actually did not that people are upset. The pedophilia analogy holds here my friend, for that too is an example of pretending to have a moral belief that one does not have. Once again, I am not saying Minter is like a pedophile.

Messages In This Thread