rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Mark Minter is getting married?

Mark Minter is getting married?

I find as I age, I value the company of a cool woman more than just sex. Lord knows I still love sex, but I'm wiser now to consider all 24 hours of the day, rather than just the 5 seconds that bubbly tide is making its way down my veiny man-snake. I'm 48. When I was in my 20s-30s, I was mainly focused on my orgasms and finding a lot of girls to bring them to fruition. Now, I am happier spending time with a girl whom I have a connection with. Put another way, as I age I am much more interested in quality over quantity. And by quality, I mean the chemistry I have with a chick. I'd rather spend my time with a 7 who has a decent attitude and who laughs at my jokes and sneaks doggie-dinner-bowl looks at me in my car, that with a 9 with a bitchy attitude who is all "me, me, me."

Yes, I am leery of marriage and all it's traps, but I am not willing to make a dogmatic pronouncement that NO girl is worth marrying and that I will NEVER marry. Let's just say I set the bar high for marriage material, but am not inflexible. But for now, being a serial whore makes me happy.

Most of you young pump-n-dump whippersnappers will probably evolve the same way as you age.

Take care of those titties for me.

Messages In This Thread