rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Mark Minter is getting married?

Mark Minter is getting married?

Quote: (07-26-2013 01:31 PM)assman Wrote:  

Does he have children of his own? If not, I can totally understand why he's doing this. He's 58, if he wants children of his own, he's going to have to start pretty damned soon. And an attractive (taking him at his word) 34 yr old single mom isn't a bad option provided she has the right mentality.

For one thing, not all single mothers are created equal. Not all of them were either knocked up by a bad boy or divorced their husbands to follow an Eat, Pray, Love lifestyle. Some of them lost their husbands to accidents, war, etc. Further, a 34 yr old single mother has a better chance of getting preggers, carrying to term and delivering a healthy baby than does a childless 34 yr old woman.

Unless you are Jack Nicholson rich/famous, I suspect most of us won't be banging chicks in their 20s when we are in our 60s, so I can see why a man would turn his attention to raising his children rather than banging unattractive women in their 40s and 50s.

He will be eligible for Social Security in 7 years. Maybe its just me but you have to be crazy to have a baby/start a family at that late age?

Is Mark Minter religious? The only time I ever can see the need for marriage if the parties involved are religious. If he isnt religious why cant he just keep her as a girlfriend?

[Image: 300px-Paris_Tuileries_Garden_Facepalm_statue.jpg]

Game/red pill article links

"Chicks dig power, men dig beauty, eggs are expensive, sperm is cheap, men are expendable, women are perishable." - Heartiste

Messages In This Thread