rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Painful blowjobs

Painful blowjobs

I've had a quite a few painful blowjobs where the girls sucks it too hard and I've had to correct them. Think it's just part of being uncircumcised.

My theory is that chicks don't realise that they have to use different techniques for cut and uncut guys. Im uncut and it's pretty uncomfortable for me to walk around when my foreskin is pulled back in my pants as it hurts when it rubs on the material. I don't imagine cut guys are feeling discomfort with their cocks rubbing in their pants so there must be a difference in sensitivity between cut and uncut guys.

I've got a hunch that an American girl would give a painful blowjob to an uncut guy as she's used to handling cut cocks and applying more pressure.
And the opposite in Europe, I imagine American guys who are cut wish European girls would apply a bit more pressure.

Messages In This Thread