rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

100 Hookers AMA
00 Hookers AMA
@Fisto A man that pays for pussy simply values his time more. I think you're complicating it with the whole "low self esteem" bullshit.

I believe you can outsource sex much like anything. And a person with this belief and mindset is the opposite of putting pussy on a pedestal, this mindset in fact devalues pussy. Outsourcing doesn't just save money but as others have mentioned, time, forgoing b.s., dangerous places/situations you don't want to be in, faking interest in b.s. conversations, and a lot of other crap that comes with gaming chicks. And when you're bargaining $20 off the asking price, id say that demonstrates way more self assurance than you can reasonably get gaming a chick. After all, if you're worth was higher than hers, she would be gaming you and not the other way around.

According to Fisto's argument, buying girls drinks to get her drunk is a sign of low self worth. Same thing with spending $10 cover to get into a bar. Do you really like that bar that much? Do you really like hopping from club to club opening up new tabs and paying new covers? Maybe Fisto never spends $$ on women, I've seen very few men pull that off regularly. I admit i know of 2 guys with awesome game that rarely spend a dime on women but actually have the roles are reversed, but even they know its not something they can and will do indefinitely. They spend significantly less than the average person and for far better rewards. But its also at the sacrifice of much time, putting up with bullshit and psychologically damaged women, game, lying, etc.

Messages In This Thread