rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

100 Hookers AMA
00 Hookers AMA
Quote: (07-31-2013 04:51 PM)Fisto Wrote:  

Quote: (07-31-2013 04:44 PM)w00t Wrote:  

Quote:Quote:

Men that are married or men with no game or no balls pay for sex.
Men with game do not.

I know successfull players who turned to P4P because they were fed up with all the bullshit.
The only reason why you would prefer to pay with your time/energy/game and look down on guys who pay with money is because your ego is tied up in it. "I am better than he is because he has to pay for it".

You're goddamn right.

Because one takes effort, work, and skill. The other takes money and your dignity.

Wow, I just read that whole guys thread. Took ages. He's certainly sure of himself.

I don't think there is an absolute answer here. Every person values different things differently. Like many things in this world, the value of game is subjective.

Fisto, you have obviously banged a lot of women and you have turned it into a craft and you have spent a lot of time improving and fine tuning this craft. It is a part of your lifestyle and it fulfills you and that's great. A lot of guys would envy your sex life. But I'm sure a large amount of guys probably just think, who cares? When you say you lose your dignity when paying for sex, I can't say I fully agree with that.

You dedicate a large amount of your time and money to women: working out, building social circles, learning game, going out to bars and talking to women, day gaming, setting up dates, pipelining. Probably the majority of your night from 7pm til 4am is focused on finding a woman to bang. Many would say that is too much time to dedicate to getting laid. 'Cost per bang' includes time as well as money.
But this is how you attract women. This is how you improve your game. Women want to sleep with you. You can now sleep with women at will for free and this is the lifestyle you want. I agree, this is a cool lifestyle. This applies to many of the guys here.

But perhaps that doesn't fulfill everyone. Perhaps other guys just don't think it is worth it to dedicate that much time to game. Do you think somone like Zuckerberg looks at you and thinks wow, I wish I had chased that lifestyle?
Zuckerberg probably spent most of his life 20 hours a day sitting in his dorm room writing code and jerking off to Bangbros twice a day. He's probably banged 2 girls in his life. He'd probably pee his pants at the thought of opening a hot girl. But he's worth $16 billion. He'd probably read this thread and think, what an idiot, this guy spends so much of his time trying to pickup women when you can just pay them a few pennies and sleep with them instantly. Without all the surfing OKCupid, getting their number, pretending to listen to them at the bar bullshit.

This guy could just buy an island, pay 100 foreign hookers to live on it with him and have his own private pussy carousel for the next 10 years. Does he give a shit if he's paying them? Do you think he feels like he's losing his dignity? Would he prefer to spend his time reading The Game, studying the game, practicing the game, working out at the gym, putting on nice clothes, making OKCupid and FilipinoCupid and ColombianCupid accounts and sending out mass messages, learning how to approach and number close, be cocky funny and neg and disarm LMR? And then travel to each country and go out and try and shore each of those 100 hookers instead? Do you think he'd enjoy that more? Do you think that would make him feel like he's preserved his dignity? Why would he do that when he can just click his fingers and have these girls in front of him for a price he can afford? You look at someone who resorts to P4P and you scoff, but they probably look at someone who takes the time and effort to seduce women and scoff all the same. To them, the result is the same. You both bang the girls you want.

He and the guy in that post obviously don't value "woman sleeping with them just because they want to" as much as you or I do. He probably would never have been able to achieve what he has achieved if he had gone chasing women for 2 months in DR, 3 months in Europe, 3 months in SEA, an hour every day reading RVF, an hour walking around the mall day gaming etc etc. As well all know, learning to pickup women is not easy and like anything worthwhile it takes time, money, effort and practice. People simply choose to dedicate their time to other things, and just because they don't dedicate it to picking up women does not make them any better or worse than you or I.

Tiger Woods - another prime example. No time to game women, just pay them for the sex and work on becoming the world's greatest golfer. Should never have got married, though.

This guy in the MMA thread obviously dedicates his time to other things, he never invented no Facebook, but he has obviously decided what is important to him and learning to pickup women is not one of them. When he wants sex he pays for it and if that is what makes him happy and allows him to dedicate his life to his passions then I don't see the problem in that. Whether or not the things he does with his time have more or less value than picking up women is not for us to decide. And it shouldn't matter to anyone but him.

In my opinion your inner game only suffers if paying is your only choice. I know I can pick up girls. I know I don't need to pay. If I ended up paying for it one night, I don't think I'd feel my value or dignity diminish. I know I can go out tomorrow night or make a phone call and bang for free.

I've never paid for sex. I get far too much enjoyment from banging a girl who genuinely wants to bang me. I also take pride in being able to say I've never paid for sex. But I know that probably won't last and I won't rule out paying for it somewhere down the line. And I certainly don't see everyone who indulges in p4p hopeless, undignified losers. Only some of them [Image: biggrin.gif]

Messages In This Thread