rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

100 Hookers AMA
00 Hookers AMA
Got a tweet from Danger&Play linking to an AMA with a guy who's slept with 100+ hookers

http://o.mixedmartialarts.com/mma.cfm?go...e=1&pc=467

My favourite comment from the guy

Quote:Tarado Safado Wrote:

Rio de Janeiro

I am heading to Brazil this fall for a couple of months and look forward to heading to the termas

The termas are high end brothels/ gentlemen's relaxation spas. There is an entry charge of $30 - but that keeps the low lifes out and it is worth the fee to see inside!. You enter, get a wrist band and slip into a rope and slippers. Take a shower and steam, have a shave,brush your teeth and then head up into the bar.

In the bar are anywhere between 8-100 (yes..you read correctly 100) brazilian girls in bikinis and lingerie waiting to meet you. None of them are ugly because it is so competitive the unattractive ones would never get a customer.
Blondes with silicone, bodybuilder chicks with big round asses and thick thighs (my God these asses!!), girls as black as night and every shade of mulatta and morena in between. Even some Japanese blood in there. My God the bodies on some of the girls.

You get a soda water or red bull and take a seat on the banquettes. My advice is to wait as long as humanly possible before you choose. Each one is hotter than the last. Be careful not to make eye contact - use the mirrors or else she will be over in your lap with her hand under your robe in no time! Take your time and see ALL of the girls.

When you see the one you like, wave her over and she will come and sit beside you. It helps to speak Portuguese as many of the girls have little english. The hottest girl I ever sexed in my life spoke ZERO english. Good thing I studied Portuguese. Some of the girls are so hot that I feel nervous talking to them. They are VERY friendly and not shy at all! Within 1 minute she will lean in to kiss you.

I prefer the mulatta girls (mixed black blood) and the bodybuilder girls. I met one specimen in 4x4 that was a 300 lb squatter with italian looks and an ass that they write hip hop songs about. In the room she was romantic and patient and showered with me beore pulling me to the bed and making me glimpse the infinite.

You can hit bodybuilder poses in the full length bedside mirror while shagging her doggystyle - lol

Cost is about $150-175 (all in - pun intended) if you get a nice suite. Lasts an hour in the room and a lifetime in the memories.

Have a shower and steam after and then go meet your wingman in the lounge to watch soccer or plan to get a bite to eat at the rodizio.

This is how a man should enjoy himself for working hard :-)

[Image: tard.gif][Image: tard.gif][Image: tard.gif]

No one seems to have asked if the guy has had a vasectomy yet

EDIT - I meant to post this in "Everything Else" as it's technically not "Game" (Sex without overt payment). Mods, feel free to move.

Feel free to PM me for wine advice or other stuff
ROK Article: 5 Reasons To Have Wine On A Date
RVF Wine Thread

Messages In This Thread