rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Is RSDTyler for real?

Is RSDTyler for real?

i've recently had an experience like this. my gf and i decided to open up our relationship. we had always talked about it, and when she met me i was banging many girls. she actually brought it up most recently and said lets do it.

well over six weeks she had one date with one guy she knew she wouldnt even kiss.

and i banged sluts and had a whole long line of them waiting to get banged.

and eventually, gf decided she wasn't down. i screwed up, i went too fast, too hard. right back to gaming and fucking like i never stopped. it was glorious. i was living the dream.

point is, she is a hot chick, 8.5. she coulda banged a million dudes. but she didnt. didnt even try. had no interest. when the rubber hit the road she was like, nah fuck it.

and i screwed it up by banging too much too fast. i should have realized it was a marathon not a sprint. but you unleash animal and it goes crazy.

when she would talk about potential dates or potential guys to bang, it would make my stomach turn. but i wanted more than anything to _get over it_

i want to be that enlightened guy, beyond jealous, open to new experiences wherever they come...free.

but man that was agonizing just thinking about her even doing it. much less had she really.

point is, she DIDNT and had the chances.

we will give it a whirl again later and i'll be much more methodical about it and SLOWER.

did it make me a cuckhold that i was willing to let her get banging by someone else? i dont think so.

Messages In This Thread