rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Paying for dinner prior to sex

Paying for dinner prior to sex

Some good thoughts insight here, I tend to agree with the G, and his old school wisdom. I know Roosh and other PUA's seem to hold not buying a girl dinner until after sex as some kind of golden rule or principal, and I think generally it's on point, but not something that can't be bent a bit. Like you said yourself, you're not going to take a girl out to dinner on your first "meet-up" or date, that would just be a beta AFC move IMO, and unless you got a real old-fashioned/small town girl, chances are the girl will think the same. So save those dinner dates for at least the second, but more importantly third or forth date, and it should be the last date before sex occurs (ideally the night of the date). I would want to have made-out heavy, with some other foreplay as well, before a dinner date.

I like G's idea of doing apps, as it keeps things more light and casual and allows you to share bites of each others food, to keep things more interactive between the two of you. But, I think there are more ideal places to get dinner with a girl that will get her panties dropping, and I think we all know the magical answer (alcohol!) Go to places where the alcohol is flowing, girls get wet for nice sushi restaurants, take her to a spot, keep those saki boxes full and flowing, and trade off sampling bites of each others rolls, nigiri, and apps. Other places that can work with the alcohol are restaurants with bars inside of them that have liquor liscences and make tasty cocktails (for example in SF, there is a classy, trendy, funky restaurant that serves org. soul food, but also has a great bar with tasty cocktails, as well as DJ's spinning tunes), when you go to a place like this hit the bar before dinner, getting your girl tipsy, and est. a chill/fun vibe for the night. Other good bets are Italian/Spanish restaurants that focus heavy on wine and tapas, and even though it's not great date food, everyone loves Mexican food and margaritas.

Messages In This Thread